IEM operates an in-shop rotating electric motor maintenance and repair center in Longview, WA and Visalia, CA. Our service experts have decades of experience and the qualifications to work on all varieties of AC, DC, and synchronous motors as well as OEM equipment, and custom motors. Our EASA accredited shops are U.L. certified to work on explosion proof motors, with a fully stocked parts inventory and largest VPI tank on the West Coast. We know electric motors and generators cannot be down for long, so we work quickly to rewind or repair motors, getting them back up and running with as little downtime as possible. 24/7/365.
IEM Motor/Generator In-Shop Services
- EASA accredited service center
- SKF accredited repair center in Longview, WA
- OEM authorized (GE, Siemens)
- Clean winding room separate from the shop
- Electric motor rewind and generator rewind through 13.2 kV
- Equipment balancing to 25,000 lbs.
- 8′ VPI (Longview) and 12′ VPI (Visalia) Epoxy vacuum pressure impregnation
- Complete machining services
- 37.5 ton crane capacity (Longview), 40 ton crane capacity (Visalia)
- Ultrasonic shaft inspection
- Surge core-loss testing
- UL certified
- DC Motors
- Synchronous motors