Our customers in Washington, California, Alaska, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona count on Industrial Electric Machinery to provide the best quality electrical power products. We feature a variety of motor controls and switchgear that are used in oil and gas, paper and pulp, and power generation, among other industries. Our selection includes the Metal-Enclosed Interrupter Switchgear from Siemens. This is an air-insulated indoor switchgear and has a 27.6 kV voltage rating. From GE, we offer the Limitamp Motor Controls center, which offers a cost effective way of centralizing motor starters and control equipment. It features a visible blade disconnect switch and UL / cUL certification. A number of options from ABB are available as well, including the ANSI Metal-clad AIS Advance Switch Gear. It is used indoors and outdoors, working with 1200 to 4000 Amp continuous rating.
Siemens Gas Insulated Medium Voltage Switchgear
Medium Voltage GIS is approximately 1/5th the size of conventional air-insulated switchgear depending upon the voltage rating and is suitable for systems where small size, arc resistance, environmental immunity and/or reduced maintenance needs are important.
- Arc-resistant to IEEE C37.20.7, up to 63 kA, 0.5 sec, accessibility type 2B
- Significantly reduced (PPE) needs
- Single-phase design eliminates phase-to-phase faults inside the switchgear
- Vacuum interrupter – up to 30,000 mechanical operations
- Low-pressure SF6 gas-insulated for insulation only and not for interruption
- UL or C-UL Listing available.
- Main busbar expansion without shutdown
- Maintenance-free primary part
- Well-suited for contaminated environments
- Meets NEC visible disconnect requirement
- Meets or exceeds the latest IEEE and IEC standards
- Over 100,000 panels worldwide with more than 4,500 installed in North America
- Voltage transformers with primary fused protection per NEC article 240.15(A) and 450.3(C)
As an authorized distributor and supplier of industrial parts & product brands, we carry a large variety of Motor Controls & Switchgear models & products. The following pdf’s are only a handful of product information and literature we offer online. For more information on a specific Motor Controls or Switchgear, request a quote or request literature please contact us today!